Great Technology Giveaway Awards
The 2021 Great Technology Giveaway was a great success having received $29,200 from our generous donors. We were able to award dollars to 24 participating Catholic grade schools throughout our Diocese during Catholic Schools Week in January.
The entries from students included videos of bible stories, promoting their school, a bible verse or a saint. The top 8 schools received $1400, 8 schools received $1200 and 8 schools received $1000 each. The schools will use the money to buy I-Pads, chrome books or other technology that is needed.
For more information or to make a donation to the Great Technology Giveaway, please contact Alice at 320-258-7656 or email@example.com.
The following are the 2021 top winning videos:
Holy Family School, Sauk Centre
St. Andrew School, Elk River
THANK YOU TO OUR MAJOR DONORS
• Auto Value Parts Stores
• Bergan KDV, Ltd
• Catholic Mutual Relief
• Central MN Noon Optimist Club
• Clifton Larson Allen, LLP
• Dombrovski Meats
• Donlar Construction
• Farm-Rite Equipment, Inc.
• Felling Trailers
• Grandview Estates
• IPEX, Inc.
• Jim’s Electric
• July Business Services, Inc.
• KC Council 9140 - Becker/ Big Lake
• KC Council – Pierz
• KC Council – Princeton/Zimmerman
• KC Council – St. Lawrence, Duelm
• KC Council – St. Francis Xavier
• Kevin and Amy Kluesner
• Krump Benefit Consulting
• McDowall Company
• Melrose Electric
• Minnesota Computer Systems
• Pam’s Auto
• Rahn’s Oil & Propane, Inc.
• Sally Watson
• Schlenner Wenner
• Shift Technologies
• Sisters of the Order of St. Benedict
• St. Cloud Refrigeration
• Williams Dingmann Funeral Home
• 13 additional donations were received
Sacred Heart School, Freeport
St. Francis Xavier School, Sartell
St. John’s Area School, Foley
St. Joseph School, St. Joseph
St. Katharine Drexel School, St. Cloud
St. Mary’s School, Breckenridge